Kabushikigaisha Ark (hereinafter “Ark”) complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and pays utmost care to the handling of personal information. Ark declares the following under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
Specification of the purpose of use
Ark will specify its intended purpose of use each time it collects personal information directly and in writing from a customer. Any other personal information obtained will not be used for purposes other than:
- Responding to customer inquiries.
- Sending postal or email notices of information and events relevant to the customer.
- Contacting the customer as necessary.
Provision to third parties
Ark will not share personal information with third parties without customer consent except in the following cases:
- When required by law.
- When urgently necessary for the preservation of life, body or property.
- When service is provided in partnership with a subcontractor, in which case the subcontractor will be obligated to appropriately handle personal information.
Disclosure, modification and deletion
- Should the customer wish, Ark will disclose to the customer in accordance with prescribed procedures any personal information pertaining to the customer it holds.
- Ark will comply with any requests for modification or deletion made by the customer as a result of the above.
Ark will comply with laws and standards pertaining to the protection of personal information, and take necessary and appropriate measures for its safekeeping.
Personal information contact
Please contact the following for any inquiries or complaints pertaining to Ark’s handling of personal information:
【Kabushikigaisha Ark, Tategamori Ark Farm】
9-5 Kinuisawayama, Kinomi, Fujisawa-cho Ichinoseki City, Iwate Prefecture 029-3311, Japan
Phone 0191-63-5100 Fax 0191-63-5101